Abstracts must be submitted using the online system by 11.59PM EDT on Monday April 20 2020. The program committee will review all submissions and select those that best fit the following criteria:
- Highly relevant to Consultation-Liaison psychiatrists
- Excellent quality
- Focus on new information or novel aspects of a topic
- Engaging for attendees
When submitting your abstract please ensure
- It is clear what attendees will learn by coming to your session or viewing your poster.
- How you will use the allotted time or space if successful.
- That all presenting authors will be able to attend the meeting in person (remote or pre-recorded presentations are not permitted).
- That you notify all co-authors of the need to complete disclosure reporting by the submission deadline – this must be done for your abstract to be considered.
- That you submit your abstract by the deadline above – no extensions will be granted.
Please note that
- A person may only present as a speaker (including as a moderator or discussant in a workshop) in a maximum of four CLP 2020 preconference skills courses, brief oral presentations or workshops. This count does not include invited presentations, invited moderators of brief oral presentation sessions, invited ‘essentials course’ speakers, co-authors of brief oral presentations or posters.
- A person may only be listed as first author on a maximum of three CLP 2020 posters.