Skip to content
- A preconference skills course is a four hour interactive session exploring a key topic in considerable depth.
- The course should be delivered by a minimum of two speakers and a maximum of nine.
- At least one speaker must be an ACLP member.
- Trainees are not permitted to present at preconference skills courses.
- The course should include material suitable for individuals with some previous knowledge of the subject and should impart practical skills.
- Submitters of preconference skills course abstracts should highlight how speakers will use the time and how the course will be interactive.
- A $500 honorarium will be provided to the organizers of each course accepted.